[mythtv-users] FW: New Source Forge Project MythStreamTV

James Armstrong james at thearmstrongs.org
Tue Jan 11 14:36:49 EST 2005

>I've released a new project on Source Forge called MythStreamTV.
>MythStreamTV is currently available in Alpha at
>http://mythstreamtv.sourceforge.net/ for download.
>

>MythStreamTV is a MythTV addon that allows live transcoding of nupplevideo
>to Windows Media Player/Mplayer and allows control via MythWeb.

This will be great. This is one feature I miss when I stopped using the
SnapStream pvr on Windows. I could stream live tv and recordings to my
handheld or from work over the internet. It was configurable as to the
bandwidth / bitrates that you wanted to be able to use and transcoded on
the fly.

- James