[mythtv-users] Hauppauge 350 remote: Help

Anthony Floyd anthonyfloyd at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 11:17:17 EST 2005

Jeff,

The grey Hauppauge should work fine in Gentoo.  The only problem I've
had is that up to before Christmas, my lirc device was /dev/lirc/0
whereas after a recent emerge, it's now /dev/lirc0.

You can check this pretty easily.  The device the lirc daemon is using
is found in /etc/conf.d/lircd.  The actual device your system has
registered can be found by looking through /dev/lirc*/*.

HTH,