[mythtv-users] MythTV/CX88 Problems (yuyv)

Pim Bliek bliekp at pingwings.nl
Tue Jan 11 09:52:48 EST 2005

> causing this error? I have noticed that in trying to setup my channels
> with the correct frequencies, I don't see anywhere for the exact
> frequency in Mhz ("finetune" and "freqid" are int's). How can I setup a
> channel with an exact frequency in Mhz? Could this be causing the above
> problem when trying to record?

Use mythweb and set the freqid (frequency) there manually. Enter them in
KHz, not in MHz. If your TV-provider f.i. lists 625.75 MHz for a
channel. fill in 625750 in the web interface. Works like a charm!

If you don't have mythweb installed somehow, alter this in the channels
table in the database. The field is freqid.

Can't help you on the yuyv problem, sorry.

Good luck!
Pim