[mythtv-users] Show options menu location

Maverick mavantix at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 03:25:24 EST 2005

I just built my first Myth box using a PVR350 and KnoppMyth 45.
Everything is working wonderfully, but I've got a question about the
menu that pops up when I hit menu on the remote while watching TV or
Recordings.

The menu is the one with the options like program guide, browse mode
for tv, and the edit recording, transcodinig, commercial skip, etc
when watching a recording.

I want to move this menu a bit to the right. The first part of the
first letters is slightly cut off by my TV. I found the size settings
and offset for the MythTV screens, but those have no effect.

Anyone know how I can change this? If it's specific to my theme, I'm
using GANT. Thanks!