[mythtv-users] Re: lsi mpeg2 encoder card

Harondel J. Sibble help at pdscc.com
Tue Jan 11 01:59:31 EST 2005

Just a follow up to this posting, the card below is the Emuzed Maui I/II, it
has windows drivers here  http://www.emuzed.com/download.htm but as best I
can tell, there are no Linux drivers period. I haven't been able to find any
*nix development for the LSI DVXplore chip so far.

I found this related posting:
http://forums.tech-arena.com/archive/index.php/t-32505.html

--
Harondel J. Sibble