[mythtv-users] How do I remove a video source?

Richard Mixon (qwest) rnmixon at qwest.net
Tue Jan 11 02:00:32 EST 2005

mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 10, 2005 at 04:54:24PM -0600, Trey Boudreau wrote:
>> Howdy all,
>>
>> I've made a mistake and have a duplicate video source defined.  I'd
>> like to remove it, but I didn't find any way to do so from within
>> setup or mythfrontend.  Google'n for "MythTV remove video source" or
>> "delete video source" didn't turn up anything.  The online
>> documentation only tells you how to add sources.  Suggestions?
>
> As somebody else noted, you can do this in an sql database editing
> tool like phpmyadmin.
> <SNIP>
> show up some day, since you aren't the first to want this.

No, No, No - don't erase everything. There is a keystroke combination
will bring up a little popup that asks if you wish to delete the source.
I ran into it yesterday. Sorry I cannot remember what it is - might be
the space bar, or M. But its reliable and works.

Anyone out there remember what the keystroke is?

 - Richard