[mythtv-users] Re: scheduled mythfilldatabase errors. manual mythfilldatabase runs fine

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 07:09:29 EST 2005

I checked the permissions on mythfilldatabase.

It is 755 root.root, which means it should be OK right.  When you set
mythbackend to run as a service in FC2 (when installed using ATrpms) I
imaging that it should be able to run mythfilldatabase automatically
with those setting shouldn't it?

Cheers

--
GMAIL is 'da bomb baby....YEAH