[mythtv-users] MythTV on XBox

Matt Picker mpicker21 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 9 08:46:01 EST 2005

I don't see why not.  I have never tried this myself
but I would say you would just go about a regular myth
install and install mythvideo and mythmusic and
anything else you want.  You wouldn't be able to use
that distro you were pointed at.  You would have to
use something like xebian or gentoo and install a
normal myth install.

I guess you could use myth-xbox but you would have to
edit the files or run mythsetup if its possible.  I
think you would need to do an install of mysql too.