[mythtv-users] recording_options panel on theme

Jeff Simpson llcooljeff at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 09:32:47 EST 2005

Using MythTV 0.16, I go to the "Upcoming Recordings" section and try
to get to one of the options screen for one of the recordings (I
accidently told myth to record every episode of Beavis and Butthead
back when I was testing it, and now I'm sick of them always
recording).

Anyway, it tells me "the theme you are using does not contain a
"recording_options" element. Please contact the theme creator and ask
if they could please update it."

As far as I can tell, none of the themes I have have that screen. I
found that only the 0.15 theme package exists in Gentoo Portage, and
the mythtv.org webpage doesn't show any updates to themes since may of
2004. Can anybody shed some light onto how to modify my recordings?
(for now I'll use mythweb to remove the beavis and buttheads). Thanks!

 - Jeff