[mythtv-users] ivtv, MythTV and DVDs

Jeff Simpson llcooljeff at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 09:44:03 EST 2005

Try nuvexport and dvdstyler:

I did a lot of reading of those howtos and found that they are all a
lot more complicated than they should be. I wanted something where I
didn't have to type every option to every command by hand.

I used nuvexport with all the default options, set it to "DVD" and
just hit go. It chugged for a few hours and gave me a .mpg.

I then started up dvdstyler, and with a little drag and drop, made my
first sucessful dvd last night, complete with menus and background
images. (The first three episodes of Comedy Central's Drawn Together).

 - Jeff