[mythtv-users] Changing Channels

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 17:34:35 EST 2005

> Surfability is hugely significant in my WAF :-)

Really, the browse mode is just as good as any way to surf, it is only
a problem because people are not used watching tv that way.  I found
the delay to be annoying with satellite tv, i found it even moreso
with the combination of sat and myth giving a 5 second pause.  But I
find commercials even more annoying, and prefer to watch recorded
programs with myth, eliminating the need to surf.

If it is a huge problem for the wife, you can input the cable box or
whatever you are using to a second input on the tv (split it before it
goes to myth), and then for just watching tv, you can surf as you
normally would.

--
Email me if you want a gmail account, I have invites.