[mythtv-users] MythCVS and Unichrome on EPIA M10

Paul Barker pbarker at ntlworld.com
Thu Jan 6 16:00:12 EST 2005

Success !

Please don't ask why this didn't work in the first place. I got home
today and wiped out the mythtv source and got a fresh new copy from CVS.
I enabled the XvMC_VLD stuff in settings.pro and it built and installed
fine.

I don't know why this should be any different from last night. I had
been doing a make distclean between build attempts and I've changed
nothing else on the box.

Oh well I'm not complaining it's working now. All I need to do now is
build a CVS backend for my master backend server so as I can try out the
h/w MPEG decoding on live TV.

Many thanks to all who took the time to read or reply to my requests for
help.

Cheers

Paul

Paul Barker