[mythtv-users] Re: Radeon and TVOut

lucacri7650 lucacri7650 at email.it
Thu Jan 6 08:17:00 EST 2005

>The radeon driver does not support tv-out at all :-(

With the radeon driver in the xorg.conf file, i see something in the tv,
but desync! It's a driver problem. I think..

>I managed to get an Asus Pundit-R system with Radeon 9100 video working
>using FC2 with Xorg 6.7. The current (November 2004) ATI driver does not
>support Xorg 6.8 (I tried first with FC3) and so I reinstalled with FC2 and
>the ATI driver then worked over the S-Video output on the video card. This
>was using *only* the SVIDEO output for X, not using clone mode.
>
>ATI's support is annoyingly slow, to say the least.

May u send to me your xorg config file with the tv out working?

>Hope this helps,
>
>Nick

Thank You for the help, i need it much  =)

Lucacri

 Sponsor:
 Viaggi e vacanze, last minute e crociere, week end e brevi soggiorni, clicca e scopri tutte le opportunitą per single e famiglie
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2838&d=6-1