[mythtv-users] Re: No Sound using mythtv (Andreas)

Andreas bodenseepinguin at onlinehome.de
Thu Jan 6 04:32:43 EST 2005

bjm wrote:
>That doesn't seem to make sense. It if was me, I'd plug headphones
>or speakers into the tuner card line-out to hear if there is
>analog audio coming out of the card while myth is capturing video.
>
>--  bjm

I've a solution for that problem. If I start tvtime, wait till I've
Sound and then finish tvtime and start mythfrontend - the sound is
working. So It might be, that mythtv has a initialization problem on
sound. I use the last release, not a snapshot of mythtv.

BTW when is the next official release available ?

Andreas