[mythtv-users] Setting up MythTV in a wierd way ...

Bear Paw patadeloso at san.rr.com
Wed Jan 5 18:50:41 EST 2005

My roomate scored some equipment at a .com auction ... a LCD projector, some
SCSI hard drives, some LCD monitors ... but the cream of the crop is a Sun
Blade 1000. It has 2 36Gig FC drives, it has one SCSI connector open so we
can throw a system disk in there. it has 4 PCI slots and we were going to
try to use that for recording/encoding. It has room for one more drive in
the case ... I guess we could use an ext. SCSI cage ...