[mythtv-users] RAID on Fedora Core 3?

David W Davis davidw.davis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 15:16:56 EST 2005

A little off topic but I tried setting up software raid on 3 highpoint
rocket100 (standard ide100 controllers) in Fedora Core 1.  This was
with one master on each channel and no slaves.  It kept locking up
when attempting to detect the drives.  Never had any luck so I ended
up switching platforms...  Maybe this was fixed in fc3.....

Dave