[mythtv-users] Hard drive installed from KnoppMyth hangs with USB keyboard

stan stanb at panix.com
Wed Jan 5 13:56:50 EST 2005

On Wed, Jan 05, 2005 at 10:03:58AM -0800, Joe Barnhart wrote:

> --- stan <stanb at panix.com> wrote:
>
> > Thnaks.
> >
> > I'd rather not spend more money on this system right
> > now if I could help
> > it.
>
> The Lite-On keyboard is only $17.  It works.  This is
> the best solution.
>
> > Can you point me to any discussions of the nature of
> > this problem?
>
> The KnoppMyth forum at http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2.
> Use the search function and you will find many threads
> on the topic.  No solutions, though, other than to use
> a non-USB keyboard.  For $17 is really wasn't worth
> trying to craft another workaround.

BTW, a quick search of the NewEgg site showed me several LieOn keyboards,
but non of them seemd to be wireless. Am I overlooking one?

I've already got a Gyrotronics RF unit that works like an absolute charm,
and worked perfectly on my unit installed from an older KnoppMyth releas
BTW.

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin