[mythtv-users] PVR 350 On Screen Display off edges of screen

Rob Greene robgreene at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 13:24:19 EST 2005

I had to resize my Myth configuration. I think I used this page from
www.mythtv.info:
http://www.mythtv.info/moin.cgi/HardWare_2fVideoCaptureCards_2fPvR350_2fHintsAndTips

Basically, you can configure mythfrontend to display in a window. You
then reposition and resize that window. There's a tweak for the menu
overlays (when watching TV and such) in there too.

HTH!
-Rob