[mythtv-users] Backedn INPUT screen empty

Teruel de Campo chusty at attglobal.net
Wed Jan 5 08:31:30 EST 2005

I am trying to get the backend setup. Initially it seems everything went
OK. However I realized I did not have a subscription to the DataDirect
so I exit the setup and I did the registration. Now I started the setup
again and all seems to be ok except that the input screen is blank and
there is nothing to select. I know the first time have all the choices:
Composities1, 2 etc.
I compiled mythtv again with no success.
Any tips where I can recreate all the inputs ?
Why this screen was ok in my first setup (at the time even I choose
composite one and stick on the screen) and now is blank?
What do I have to remove to be able to reinstall the backend clean?

Thxs.

-=terry(Denver)