[mythtv-users] undefined symbol after upgrade on RH9

MythTV mythtv at hribnak.com
Mon Jan 3 13:22:07 EST 2005

There is a big report on ATRPMs that I just found and the 82 version of
MythTV there was compiled against a different version of QT than 3.1.1 which
most people have.  I am having problems upgrading to 3.3.3 (which is in the
Bleeding section of ATRPMS for RH 8 and above)

Not sure why it did not fail the dependency test when I did a yum install
mythtv-suite.

I know I only have 1 version of mythbackend on my system.

Jim