[mythtv-users] undefined symbol after upgrade on RH9

Wendy Seltzer wendy at seltzer.com
Mon Jan 3 12:56:14 EST 2005

Check whether you have multiple binaries, such as
/usr/bin/mythbackend and /usr/local/bin/mythbackend

If the old one's trying to run against the new lib, you'll see
problems like this undefined symbol.

--Wendy

Wendy Seltzer -- wendy at seltzer.com || wendy at eff.org
Staff Attorney, Electronic Frontier Foundation
Fellow, Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard Law School
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/seltzer.html