[mythtv-users] scheduled mythfilldatabase errors. manual mythfilldatabase runs fine

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 06:56:11 EST 2005

I have setup Myth to run mythfilldatabase daily.  It seems to error
out everyday with the following error shown in the MythWeb Backend
Status page

Last mythfilldatabase run started on 2005-01-03 21:13 and ended on
2005-01-03 21:13. FAILED: xmltv returned error code 32512.
There's guide data until 2005-01-10 06:00 (7 days).

When I run it manually from a terminal it runs fine.

I am on FC2 using the AT packages.  Myth is running as a startup service.

Thanks in advance,
Whytey
--
GMAIL is 'da bomb baby....YEAH