[mythtv-users] Slow screen updates on EPIA....?

Andrew Wilson migmog at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 20:53:59 EST 2005

I have my myth setup almost as I like now. One thing that is
irritating is that it takes several seconds to navigate the main
screens. I mean going to Setup takes about 4-5 seconds (at least), and
then there's another couple of levels of UI to go through.

Is this expected, or have I something in my system causing it to go
really slowly?

There's nothing much else running.

BTW Unichrome drivers KICK ASS big time. This is a potent combo! Cheap
PC board with everything including HW MPEG decoding, cheap DVB
freeview card,  Linux, Myth TV...