[mythtv-users] OT: Gmail invites

Nezar Nielsen nezar.nielsen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 17:22:42 EST 2005

On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 13:11:16 -0800, Courtland Jones wrote:
> I have FOUR left, anyone who wants one, email me (not the list) and
> I'll give you one.

Listen, It's been mentioned by Isaac multiple times, that he doesn't
want this kind of noise on this list, so come on guys, stop it.

Maybe the mailman welcome-message should notify new users about this.

If people want a gmail account, they can just use google to find sites
where people give them away, that's not what this list is for.

--
Mvh. Nezar Nielsen
http://fez.dk