[mythtv-users] ripping dvds of tv series (sopranos, alias, etc)

Greg Wildman list at itns.co.za
Sun Jan 2 02:37:50 EST 2005

On Sat, 2005-01-01 at 21:46 -0500, Andrew Guenther wrote:
> Can anyone confirm whether or not subdirectories are automatically
> walked by Myth or not?
>
> Symlinks or even mount points would be fine. I'm still saving up for
> my PVR350 and would love to know what does work for others before I
> take the dive. The current backup server has a few movies already on
> the harddrive.

Each of my TV series I have on my PVR are in their own directory and all
under the "video root". I am having no problems with lots of subdirs. I
am not using symlinks though.

Eg. video root = /var/spool/media/video

Scrubs is in  /var/spool/media/video/TVShows/Scrubs
Starget is in /var/spool/media/video/TVShows/Stargate

etc..

--
Greg