[mythtv-users] Refreshing channel lineup

Jeff jeff at intersystems.com
Sat Jan 1 13:08:25 EST 2005

Does anyone know if there is some way to force
mythtvsetup to refresh the channel list? My cable
provider has renumbered my channels again and I
need to get myth back in sync. Data direct shows
the new listings under my lineup and I've
tried running mythtvsetup but it doesn't seem to
have any effect. Do I need to delete the current
video source and re-add it? I've done this in the
past and I then have to re-enter all my scheduled
recordings which I'd like to avoid if possible.

This is using MythTV 0.16.