[mythtv-users] Ran out of time - MythTV and FC3

Clive at Rational clive at rational-communications.com
Sat Jan 1 12:56:57 EST 2005

Good luck to all of you using MythTV successfully.

I'd like to help getting it working on the Conexant
cx8800 based card. But I have looked at the
suggestions to investigate and they are too low level
and too numerous. The problems I have had with the
software are too significant (loops, segmentation
errors, unreadable configuration screens, undocumented
configuration parameters) and too numerous for it to
be worth my while continuing spending time on this.

So I have bought another WindowsXP licence and will be
dedicating a machine to PVR using the stand-alone
Windows software supplied with the card.