[mythtv-users] Re: Poll: apt-get FC3 install

Trond Eivind Glomsrød teg at pvv.org
Sat Jan 1 06:20:16 EST 2005

Axel Thimm wrote:

>On Thu, Dec 30, 2004 at 03:49:33PM -0800, Dan wolf wrote:
>

>>So is there a fix for us MythTV users?  I'm waiting to go any further
>>until this problem is fixed because it seems pretty complicated to fix
>>it.
>>

>If you don't have amd64 remove yum and just use Jarod's guide.

Some of us have amd64, though...  and apt is even more confused than
usual (apt is pretty evil in many other ways, too...
silently removing packages it shouldn't and not doing kernels right just
being two of them) when faced with couloured packages.

Speaking of yum... did the repodata directories disappear yesterday?