[mythtv-users] timestretch results in chipmunk sound

Nicholas McCoy mccoyn at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 16:47:37 UTC 2005

I've got the same problem, except that I never got it to work before.
I have a pvr-350 and I'm using knoppmyth.  When I installed 0.17 from
cvs and it didn't work I assumed it was a hardware limitation.  You
said you got it working though.  Are you using the video out from the
350?  Has anyone else gotten this to work with the video out from the
350?