[mythtv-users] PVR-350 rhgb

Mark J. Scheller mjs at yoink.net
Mon Feb 28 14:14:21 UTC 2005

Does anyone have a step-by-step for getting rhgb under FC3 to work with
a PVR-350 running X to the TV?  Right now I boot blind until the
'modprobe' lines get executed in my rc.local.  Would be nice to see the
whole process or have the option of displaying a nice "Please wait...."
image.

I see hints of people getting this to work on the list, but have never
seen anything that puts it all together.

I'm assuming it's at least possible to do with the right stuff in the
initrd image.... but what's the right stuff?

Thanks!!!

-mS