[mythtv-users] Hauppage 350 .nuv to mpeg-2

Craig H Fry craigfry at mailsnare.net
Mon Feb 28 12:33:55 UTC 2005

  Then what's this? http://dsmyth.sourceforge.net/

>> No, I'm saying playing a .nuv file back through the mpeg codex
>> results in color correction problems and pixelation.
>

> Compared to what?   You're going to need to provide more information.

  Compared to the original, what else?  Plays back fine in Mythtv as a
.nuv.  Change the extension and try to play back through the mpg-2 codec
and it looks like crap.  I don't know what more information I can give
unless you want to come over and look at it yourself.