[mythtv-users] CRTIICAL: don't know why it happens [please help]

Brady liquidgecka at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 09:16:01 UTC 2005

Notice the lines:
2005-02-27 22:38:10.833 Using XV port 145
X Error: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes) 8
  Major opcode:  141
  Minor opcode:  14
  Resource id:  0x1bf
2005-02-27 22:38:10.861 Couldn't get the color key color, and we need it.
You likely won't get any video.

My guess would be that it is something to do with XV. I have no clue
what though as I am not a X expert.