[mythtv-users] MythTV Install Documentation

Nav Jagpal nav.jagpal at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 04:15:49 UTC 2005

Thank you Dave for your comments.

> The documentation does not make this clear and I am still not sure
> what I should get

You are very right; the documentation does not make this clear. All I
have done so far is write down the steps required to complete the
basic MythTV install. I didn't mean for anyone to take this
documentation to be nearly complete; I just wanted to get some
feedback before I went too much further. It sounds like you are my
target audience!

What do you think about video-out cards versus the PC->TV box?