OT Re: [mythtv-users] Mac Mini memory?

M.Barnabas Luntzel mark at luntzel.com
Sun Feb 27 22:27:31 UTC 2005

depends on your needs. if you wanted to do heavy lifting with it (like,
photoshop, final cut, whatever) then I'd say go get a gig. for me 512
seems to work just fine for myth frontend, garageband, ssh, email, and
web browsing.

little bit off topic, if you want to discuss it more I imagine  we
should take it off list