[mythtv-users] Wireless card that works on stock FC3 kernel?

Robert Denier denier at umr.edu
Sun Feb 27 19:27:01 UTC 2005

Try a
Subsystem: Netgear MA311 802.11b wireless adapter

Its what i've been working with for over a year and they work fine
for when I developed www.finiteinfinity.com/ses/

Their is also a pcmcia card I used, but you'd have to skim the bottem
of the paper in the files section on that page.

Thats just plain 802.11b, but i've used them without any issues.  I know
the current orinoco CVS works well with them, and most likely hostap,
and orinoco drivers in the 2.6.10 kernel.