[mythtv-users] How to stop changing channel on PVR-150 internal tuner?

obscure information. obscure411 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 21:51:11 EST 2005

I removed the external channel change command from the dialog box sine it
was crashing myth when I tried to change channels.  Strange considering the
script works on the commandline.... but that's another issue altogether.

So am I to infer that if I had something (anything) in the aforementioned
dialog box, then it would stop tuning the internal one on the PVR-150?

Thanks,

~Andrew