[mythtv-users] Toshiba 36" HDTV component vid inputs with GeForce6600 card

Johan Venter johan at vulturest.com
Fri Dec 30 18:05:06 EST 2005

Thomas R. Bruce wrote:
> Jason W. wrote:
>

>> Can't you use 'nvidia-settings' to fix the color?
>>

> Tried that, but clearly there's something missing that nvidia can't
> supply on its own.
>
> t.

If you're using the latest SVN, try disabling overscan in your Myth
frontend settings (ie all overscan percentages to 0) or seeing if
changing the aspect in Myth affects it.

There seems to be something broken in the latest code with overscanning
and displaying video at the wrong aspect - I've been seeing color
bleeding (reds bleed, but mostly edges are surrounded by a gray-blue
color, especially people's lips).

Regards,
Johan