[mythtv-users] Problems installing PVR150MCE under FC2

James Ayoub jra2003 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 16:17:39 EST 2005

I have 2 40gig(1 for xp, 1 for linux) and a SATA controller card to connect
a 120 and 160gig SATA drives,  my intention is to make the SATA drives the
location to dump all the recordings and it have the basic mythtv and linux
on 1 of the 40 gig drives

Also, how do you complie drivers for a different kernel.  I am completely
new to the linux world so please be patient as I try and over come the
learning curve for linux(not that easy)

Also, when 2.6.10 hangs on loading, it mentions IRQ11 and to do a irqpoll.
Any ideas on how to send the irqpoll cmd to linux during boot?  Also, would
moving the SATA card to a different PCI slot change it's IRQ and maybe
satisfy any conflicts.  The problem is that under winxp, no conflicts exist
with the card in any location.