[mythtv-users] Myth2ipod status

WiFi Fun wififun at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 03:08:25 EST 2005

Oh, I have seen a few other people with issues, but most worked them
out. It was a quick hack to start with, but I have been so swamped
lately that I have had zero time to work on it. If you want to post a
patch, or suggestions that would be cool. You can also fork it if you
want. That is up to you, but I will post some changes if you want to
forward them on.