[mythtv-users] Wits end

Rodney D. Myers rdmyers.42 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 23:32:31 EST 2005

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 23:19:20 -0500
"Buechler, Mark R" <Mark_R_Buechler at bausch.com> wrote:

Not really concerned, at this point about changing channels within
MythTV. Though that will probably change down the road.

When using s-video, do audio also get passed along? I've never used
s-video before, on anything, so I'm not sure.

Thanks

--
Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers.42 at gmail.com>
Registered Linux User #96112