[mythtv-users] Mythweb - searching music - how?

Don Brown don at donbrown.ca
Thu Dec 29 21:58:41 EST 2005

I'm using Myth 18.1 (on FC3) and mythweb 18.1

I'm using mythweb and I'm trying to search my music files.  I poke into the
code and I see all the filterAlbum, filterArtist, etc.  But I can't find any
interface to actually make use of the filters other than playlist.
There are 2 dropdowns on near the top of the screen.  The first has my defined
playlists, the second only has "View playlist or Summary", no matter what I
pick in the first dropdown.

If I add in "&filterArtist=John, Elton" to the URL, sure enough, only the
Elton John songs.

So, the power is there.  How do I "release the power within" ? :-)

Don