[mythtv-users] Serious concerns about LiveTV Ringbuffer chang es - a Q for develo pers

Buechler, Mark R Mark_R_Buechler at bausch.com
Thu Dec 29 20:46:13 EST 2005

That leaves me with having to enlarge my old live tv buffer, using it as my
recordings directory and coming up with a scheduled process which moved real
recordings out of the smaller live buffer and into my old recordings
directory. I suppose I could do this in a 30 min. perl script but it sounds
like a hack.

- Mark.