[mythtv-users] Re: installing bttv driver

James Ayoub jra2003 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 19:57:36 EST 2005

well, in a way FC2 did find it, but I stall have the same issue

I went to KMenu > System Tools > Hardware browser
then under 'system devices' it is listed as 'Zoran Co. Personal Media
Division (Nogatech) Hauppauge WINTV'
when clicked on it says: manufacturer and driver: 'unknown'

So i guess the computer recognizes the device half way, now can someone
please help me go the other half? thanks again