[mythtv-users] No Closed Captioning

Mike Grusin mgrusin at comcast.net
Thu Dec 29 18:06:55 EST 2005

> Not sure.  I have a PVR-150 right now that works great in my FC4 slave
> backend and my PVR-500 should arrive today or tomorrow from newegg to
> replace my two BTTV cards in my RH9 master backend.  Should be
> interesting.

When you get your 500 installed and working, I'd love to hear what versions
of everything you used to get closed captioning working.

I have a 500 with the old stable versions of Myth and ivtv (ca. 8/05), and
currently don't have closed captioning (I had searched the archives quite a
bit on this topic, and came to the conclusion that it was known not working
but would be soon).

Thanks! -Mike G.