[mythtv-users] Standalone VFD/LCD recommendations?

Martijn Morriën dj.escay at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 10:15:39 EST 2005

If you also need an IR Receiver build in then the Soundgraph Imon devices
could be interesting:

Here is the 5.25" drive bay:
http://www.soundgraph.com/pr/e_pr_11.asp?m1d=1&m2d=11

It's probably not cheap..

I have a Silverstonetek LC016 case which contains similar hardware:  a VFD
and IR + nice remote and there is Lirc support. See
http://venky.ws/projects/imon/

Development is going on for the remote to improve using it as a mouse (which
may be desired or not..).

Martijn