[mythtv-users] Cannot Change to Some Channels

Tyler Bartel tyler at bartel.ca
Wed Dec 28 22:22:13 EST 2005

I did some further searching and found that everything in the channels
table seems alright but I am still unable to select any channel higher
than 123, if I select one from the program grid (they do all show up in
the grid) the the channel reverts to the one it was on previously or if
I channel up/down in live tv it simply wraps from 123 to channel 2. If
anyone has any ideas I'd really appreciate it, I'm stuck without a way
to switch to some channels.