[mythtv-users] Remapping channels

Roland Roberts roland at astrofoto.org
Wed Dec 28 18:54:32 EST 2005

First of all, I'm a newbie with mythtv.  I've got it running for the
purposes of watching TV, but I haven't tried to record anything yet.

I'm using mythfilldatabase to populate the database from datadirect.
But right now, I've got my PVR-500 plugged directly into the cable
*without* the set-top box.  This means I only get the non-encrypted
channels but it also means both tuners can operate simultaneously.
Unfortunately, it also means that all the channels are not where
datadirect says they are....

Is there a way to change the channel mappings so the program guide
matches what I'm seeing?

regards,

roland
--