[mythtv-users] MythTV Upgrading and Protocols..

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 04:21:08 EST 2005

> This torrent has been updated recently. The instructions on the page and the
> README file included in the torrent explain the installation and
> post-installation steps. But bassically yes, it is almost that easy.
> Certainly easier than the alternatlve.. that's the point after all.

OK, thanks for the info. Sorry to be a pain, but I have now tried to
re-download it and it seems that the torrent may not be there any
more. When I follow that link
(http://www.piratebay.org/details.php?id=3423245) it redirects to the
piratebay home page and when I searched on the ID number it returned
no results. Is the torrent hosted anywhere else?

Regards,
Phill