[mythtv-users] Powering off computer as non-root

Piers Kittel mythtv at biased.org
Mon Dec 26 21:10:03 EST 2005

it's chmod not chown - but that fixed the problem.  Brilliant - thanks! :)

Not too worried about any users being able to power the computer off -
nothing essential on that, just the frontend, and there's only 2 users -
"root" and "piers" and nothing else :)

Thanks very much for your help again!

Regards - Piers