[mythtv-users] Windows and Fedora Core

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Sun Dec 25 20:59:05 EST 2005

It's easier to install Windows first since grub (FC4 default) will
get installed over the Windows boot manager and is much more
accommodating of Windows than the other way around. When you boot
your machine after the linux install, you'll have the option of
booting into a specific linux kernel or Windows. I also recommend
putting Linux and Windows on completely separate drives if you can.
Separate partitions on the same drive should be ok, but makes for
less fun when something goes wrong.